Emergency? Please follow these steps.
1. Ensure it really is a critical maintenance emergency related to the space.
2. If you are facing an emergency, call our emergency number. We will find a solution together.
🚨 1. Ensure it really is a critical maintenance emergency related to the space.
- In case of fire, flooding, medical emergencies, break-ins or other health, safety and security issue, call 112.
Critical emergencies related to the apartments are only the following ones:
- Complete outage of heating, water, or warm water
- Complete outage of electricity
- Critical water damage, i.e. somewhere large amounts of water emerge, e.g. due to a pipe leak. Don't forget to completely switch off water at the main valve.
- Critical problems that could seriously damage the building if they are not immediately dealt with, e.g. a large leakage in the kitchen sink, congested pipes that cause water to flow out, or overflowing toilets or cisterns.
- Not working locks or broken locks.
Please note that anything else does not count as emergency and you should report to the Urban Campus Guide or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No electricity in the whole flat? Before calling, please check the switchboard in the entrance of your flat. All switches should be up! If one or various are down, just put it up. If all are already up but there is no electricity, try putting them all down and up again. If the issue is not solved, you can call the emergency number.
Any other subject and you don't know who to contact? Have a look here!
🚨 2. If you are facing an emergency:
For Spanish residences: call our emergency number +34 919269404.
- From Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00.
You will be redirected to our maintenance team.
- From Monday to Friday, from 18.00 to 23.59, and during weekends, from 08.00 to 23.59.
You will be redirected to our external emergency provider: Buenos Días Buenas Noches. Tell them you are from Urban Campus and communicate them the direction of your space. Take into account that they cannot open doors remotely.
- From Monday to Sunday, from 0.00 to 08.00.
We don't have emergency management during this time. You can try to reach another emergency management (locksmith for example).
For French residences:
- From Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6:30PM:
Call +33 7 72 08 82 86.
Louise, our Residence Manager France, will take charge of your need and will contact the appropriate service provider. S.he will come as soon as possible, depending on level of emergency.
🚧 More details
- Please note that it is your obligation as tenant to report any damages.
- The WhatsApp groups are not used to manage emergencies and Urban Campus staff will not get back to you on these groups.
- In the case of emergencies that apply to the whole building, such as outage of heating, electricity or water, please speak to your neighbors first if the problem also occurs in their apartment and if they already contacted someone. In the end it may rather slow down the solution if every members calls separately.
- Attention! If you use our emergency number outside working hours, if there is no real emergency, we will have to bill the costs to you. In case of real emergency, costs will be on Urban Campus! Let's jointly ensure the line stays open for those that really need help urgently and immediately.