All you need to know to access your apartment and the different areas of Avenida América coliving with the Tapkey app.
Our Coliving buildings are prepared with the best tech to make your life easier! One of the highlights is our smart locks. You can open all doors you have access to with a smartphone! 📱
Tapkey is an innovative app that lets you open locks easily and with full security, with Bluetooth / NFC technology. All smartphones with Bluetooth and/or NFC are compatible!
🔌 No more battery or lost smartphone
No worries! 😉
- You can use the Tapkey app with another smartphone. Use your credentials to connect to the app and you'll have the same access as with your own smartphone.
- We installed a universal charger station at the entrance of the building. Charge your phone for a little while and you're good to go!
Step 1: ☁️ Download the Tapkey app on your smartphone
This is available for iOS and Android.
Step 2: 🌀 Give access to the app to your Bluetooth
Step 3: 🔑 Create an account on Tapkey
Choose "Continue with email" and then "New in Tapkey? Create an account"
Important: Use the email you used for your subscription and the Urban Campus member area!
Step 4: 📧 Verify your email address
Check your emails. You should receive an email from Tapkey to verify your email address with a link.
Step 5: 🚪 Open a door!
Your app is ready!
When you are close to a door you have access to (2-3 meters), the door will appear in your app. Just push the circle for a few seconds and the door will unlock! 🙌🏽 You can also see all the doors in "My keyring".
- The doors of the apartments or common areas lock automatically when being closed. You will need to use the app to open it again.
- The doors of the rooms in the shared apartments do NOT automatically when being closed. You can lock/unlock the door using the app. Until you lock it again, the door will stay unlocked ;) That way, you will never be locked out of your room.
This mode is called "office mode" and is explained on the Tapkey website here.
- The main door of the building can be opened both with the app and using a code on the wall reader.
⚠️ Any questions or issues?
If you are experiencing an issue with the App, please try to uninstall it and install it again.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact the Support team.