Something needs to be repaired or improved.
Please note that it is your obligation as resident to report damages.
Feel free to give a hand and fix things yourself! But do not worry! Our trusty maintenance team can tackle a lot of problems.
As operator of the coliving, we'll always work as hard as possible to get quick and efficient resolutions for the issues and defend your interests as residents. Some solutions might not depend only on us, but involve the property or external provider, and we'll do our best to push them towards the resolution: we're on your side!
Read this full page mentioning some recurring issues and how to solve it.
For any other issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the support form in the member area. Whenever you come across something that needs fixing whether it be in a private area or in one of the common spaces, be sure to let us know! The sooner the better that way we can get started on it.
🚿 Shower or tap not draining properly
Before every move-in, showers and taps are deeply cleaned. Also, during every monthly cleaning of the private areas, the cleaning team will revise and clean the shower drain.
Shower and tap drains require top notch maintenance and regular cleaning. It is your responsibility to keep it in good conditions, take out the hair and clean it between every revision.
But don’t worry, if your drain is clogged it can surely be fixed! Please follow these steps:
- First, verify if there is any hair stuck in the drain that you can remove. After removing the hair, check if it is draining properly.
- If the problem persists, try using a drain cleaner product ("desatascador de tuberías"). You can find it in every ferretería. Please follow carefully the instructions on the product packaging.
- If the problem still persists, please send an email to email@example.com or fill up the support form in the member area. Our maintenance team will come to unclog it. If the problem is due to the infrastructure or due to the need of cleaning the siphon in the floor, we would assume the cost. If it's due to misuse, you might have to assume the cost of the intervention (added directly to your next monthly bill).
🔨 Something broken or damaged?
All items have a replacement periodicity ("life duration"). If this period has passed and a replacement or reparation is needed, Urban Campus will assume it.
If a replacement or repair is needed before the replacement period ends or due to misuse, the cost will have to be covered by the resident. In a shared apartment or in common areas, if there is no responsible for the damage, this cost will have to be covered by all current residents living there.
⚡️ No electricity in the whole flat
Please check the switchboard in the entrance of your flat. All switches should be up! If one or various are down, just put it up. If all are already up but there is no electricity, try putting them all down and up again.
If the issue is not solved, refer to the emergency section.
📡 Internet issues
- Location in the building
- Issue: not connecting, slow speed, can't find the networks, cuts, etc.
- Activity you were doing
- Time you started to have the issue
- Type of device and MAC address (it looks like xX:xX:xX:xX:xX:xX with numbers and letters).
💡 Lamp not working
Lights out! As it goes, there comes a time in the life of every lamp when all they need is a good light bulb change.
🖥 Appliance needing new batteries
If the appliance is in a private area, you are in charge of changing it.
🌟 Space improvements
We are always looking for ways to improve our spaces, and we love to hear from you!