What you need to know to use the common washing machines.
The washing machines are on floor 6 in the laundry room.
Please follow these recommendations:
- Do not leave clothes inside the washing machine so that other residents can use it
- We recommend filling the washing machines for energy efficiency. Always respect the maximum capacity of the machines (drying 10kg and washing 7kg)
- Use high-efficiency low-foam liquid or powder detergents. Do not use soap or any solvents in the washing machine.
- Make sure your clothes are free of any objects before washing/drying them (buttons, coins, etc.)
- Opt for short programs. They have excellent cleaning results, saving time and energy. (15 minutes for 1kg of clothes).
Maintenance cleaning is done regularly, but don't hesitate to contact the Support team if any problems.