📃 Proof of ID for France

What shoud I upload during the booking ?

In France, the ID you will need to provide depends on your citizenship:
  • If you are from inside the EU or the Schengen area: a passport (preferred) or a national ID card.
  • If you are from outside the EU and the Schengen area: a visa, called "titre de séjour" or "carte de séjour".