­čôŁ "Empadronamiento" / "Padr├│n"

Get "empadronado" in Madrid city.

You can get the padr├│n if you are renting a room with us, with a contract of at least 6 months. For now, it is not possible if you are renting a private studios or apartment.

Before going to your appointment at a local city hall office (more info here), make sure to get in touch with us. We will send you a document (hoja padronal) to sign that you need to show during that appointment, in addition to your room rental lease agreement (available in your member area).

If you need this certificate, please send an email to support@urbancampus.com or fill up the support form in the member area.

In your message please include:

Subject: Empadronamiento
Your full name
The space you live in with current room or apartment number
The date of your appointment (if you already have one)

Below the certificate we will send you on Dropbox Sign, with the authorization part completed by us: