Find out about our cleaning services in Malasaña Coliving.
The coliving is cleaned professionally on a periodic basis to ensure your home is a nice place to live and to share with others. Between these professional cleanings, it is your responsibility to keep the space tidy and clean!
Regarding the professional cleaning, there are two schedules:
- Weekly cleaning: Common areas downstairs and common spaces in shared apartments are cleaned once a week. The private units with cleaning extra-service are included in this schedule.
- Monthly cleaning: Happening on the first week of the month. All apartments are cleaned, regardless of whether you have subscribed to the cleaning extra-service: this one is on us!
|Reyes 4B, 5B, 3B, 2B
|Reyes 3A, 3C, 1A, 1C, 1B, 2A
|Reyes 2C / Manzana 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 2D
|Manzana 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 5B, 2A, 1A
|Manzana 2B, 2C, 1B, 1C, 1D
If there is a festive day during the week, cleanings of this day are distributed on the other days of the week.
⚠️ The cleaning team spends a specific time by unit. If your space is not tidy or if it is too dirty, the cleaning team cannot work properly.
If you want to subscribe to the cleaning extra-services, have a look here.
To facilitate the cleaning team work and live peacefully in community, remember:
- Clean after you use any space, especially kitchens and common areas!
- Take out the trash as soon as it is full - do not wait for our cleaning staff to do it.
- Clean the tools you use to cook right away so that the next person does not have to clean it or wait until the dishwasher is over.
- Keep your room and common areas organised, so our great cleaning staff can do their job efficiently.
- Only throw toilet paper down the WCs - please do not throw any other sanitarian products.
"The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment" - Marie Kondo