Find out about cleaning services and schedule in Ayora Coliving.
The coliving is cleaned professionally on a periodic basis to ensure your home is a nice place to live and to share with others. Between these professional cleanings, it is your responsibility to keep the space tidy and clean!
Regarding the professional cleaning, your subscription includes:
- Light weekly cleaning: 5 minutes in-and-out cleaning
- Monthly deep cleaning: We'll clean your whole space thoroughly every month (main room, kitchen and bathroom) - first week of the month.
But if you want to spend your time focused on your projects and not on cleaning, we also offer a cleaning extra-service:
- Weekly deep cleaning: We'll clean your whole space thoroughly every week (main room, kitchen and bathroom)
The cleaning schedule for weekly cleaning and monthly cleaning is:
|6-A, 5-A 5-B, 5-C, 5-D, 5-E, 5-F, 5-G, 5-H, 4-A, 4-B
|4-C, 4-D, 4-E, 4-F, 4-G, 4-H, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C, 3-D
|3-E, 3-F, 3-G, 3-H, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, 2-D, 2-E, 2-F
|2-G, 2-H, 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 1-D, 1-E, 1-F, 1-G, 1-H
If there is a festive day during the week, cleanings of this day are distributed on the other days of the week.
⚠️ The cleaning team spends a specific time by unit. If your space is not tidy or if it is too dirty, the cleaning team cannot work properly.
If you want to subscribe to the cleaning extra-services, have a look here.
To facilitate the cleaning team work and live peacefully in community, remember:
- Clean after you use any space, especially kitchens and common areas!
- Take out the trash as soon as it is full - do not wait for our cleaning staff to do it.
- Clean the tools you use to cook right away so that the next person does not have to clean it or wait until the dishwasher is over.
- Keep your room and common areas organised, so our great cleaning staff can do their job efficiently.
- Only throw toilet paper down the WCs - please do not throw any other sanitarian products.
"The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment" - Marie Kondo